Report an Issue

Published: 14 April 2020

The Parish Council is often contacted by parishioners who want to complain about a number of various issues, most of these issues are the responsibility of Wiltshire Council and not the Parish Council. These issues can be reported to Wiltshire Council directly by using the link to the on line form which is given at the bottom of this page.

What can I report?

  • Bus shelters
  • Car parks
  • Council furniture and signs
  • Dead animal in the road or verge
  • Dog mess
  • Flooding
  • Fly-posting
  • Fly-tipping
  • Footpaths (pavements) and kerbs
  • Graffiti
  • Grass, weeds, hedges shrubs
  • Materials on road
  • Mud on road
  • Needles and syringes
  • Oil/debris on the road
  • Pedestrian crossing
  • Playgrounds
  • Potholes
  • Public toilets
  • Public litter bins
  • Public right of way
  • Roads, drains and manholes
  • Salt bins
  • Street lighting
  • Street litter and sweeping
  • Traffic lights
  • Trees
The bus shelters in the village are the responsibility of the Parish Council but all other matters should be directed to Wiltshire Council. Please remember that the more people that complain about a particular problem, the more likely it is that something may eventually get done about it!

Login and report an issue using the My Wiltshire online form

Maggie Bawden Rawsthorne
Hullavington Parish Council