Hullavington is situated in the North of Wiltshire. It is approximately three miles north of junction 17 of the M4; approximately five miles south of Malmesbury and seven miles north of Chippenham.
The Village is well placed for access to Swindon, Bath, Bristol and Cirencester.
Hullavington is in the Chippenham Area Board, in the County division of By Brook.
According to the 2001 census there was a population of 1245.
There is a wide range of facilities in the village including:
C of E Primary School.
Secondary Schools are available in Malmesbury and Chippenham with suitable bus services.
A Pre-school situated in the grounds of the Primary School.
A Pre-school on Buckley Barracks.
A Play Area is also within the school grounds.
The use of the play area on Buckley Barracks.
A bed and breakfast.
An hourly bus service to Malmesbury and Chippenham (number 92) with four bus stops within the village; two with bus shelters.
A garage with a shop and post office on the same site.
C of E Church (St Mary Magdalene).
A public house (The Star Inn) which hosts various entertainments.
A Village Hall, which is used regularly by various groups including: dancing, keep fit, music, art and poetry groups, Mount Zion Church, Brownies and Toddler groups.